• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

mini sticks

1. W

2 Shikar Mini Sticks + 3 Step Aider SOLD

SOLD
  2. B

How high is your first stick starting out?

Trying to decide if I want aiders yet. Using Hawk Minis (20") and each stick is basically getting you 18" so if you do another 18" space between each stick and 24-30" off the ground to start I am only getting maybe 13-14' to the platform which maybe fine if I have cover. Just wondering if maybe...
  3. deleted_user04

The best stick setup in MY opinion

I feel like I have the best stick setup for for hunting. I hunt Kansas public land. I normally can only get 10- 15 feet. I hunt South Carolina where I climb 20 feet on average. I have all Shikar sticks. Stay with me. I have five of the mini sticks. I run three step aiders with them.These...
  4. ShawnE

TRADED PLEASE CLOSE - WTT Aero Hunter Kestrel Size 2 - Like New, Mint

I have a Kestrel Size 2 with a Back Band that has only been hunted with 3 times in the afternoon this season. Back band was never used at all. This saddle is pretty much like new condition. For trade: Medium Tethrd Mantis in similar minty fresh condition Lone Wolf Assault Treestand Lone Wolf...
Back