• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

phantom

1. diuilin

SOLD Tethrd Phantom -- like new

This saddle is like new. I bought it last year. I tried it out a few times, then killed a nice buck from it the first time I took my bow into the tree. I wasn't actually hunting, just doing a full dress rehearsal, but the buck showed up for an audition, so I gave him a role in the play. Since...
  2. G

Please Close - WTS Tethrd Phantom Saddle

$235 TYD Manufactured 8/4/2020, received in September. Only used twice.
  3. BeardedHunter

*UPDATE* **FOUND** ISO Tethrd Phantom

Looking for a Tethrd Phantom for a Christmas present for my younger brother. I purchased the whole kit back in March and I love it. He asked if he could try it out just in the yard at the house to see if saddle hunting he might be interested in. So I let him use my phantom and predator platform...
  4. Shakeandbake

Tethrd Phantom - SOLD please close

Only sat in this a few times, no mods all original and in factory condition. $220 tyd PayPal. If you want the box It came in I need to ship it in a different box and shipping goes up.
  5. C

SOLD please remove Tethrd Phantom For Sale

Tethrd phantom tree saddle for sale in great condition! Only been used a hand full of times $200 obo.
  6. diuilin

WTB - Saddle, platform, more

I'm just getting into saddle hunting this year and am looking to buy a saddle and other gear. I'm younger than some of the guys here, but coming up on 60 this year, I'd like something with some comfort and back support: preferably Kestrel Flex or JX3 Hybrid or maybe a Cruzr XC. I'd also like...
  7. Sgt. Beardface

SOLD

Bought this in February. Been on the tree one time yesterday and it just isn't for me. Is in new condition. $250 TYD OBO, or would trade for a new EZV plus cash. Thanks aton. If there are any questions please feel free to pm or ask here. -Chuck
  8. SloMo

Big shout out for Newbi Adam and wingman Aiden

I met both of these folks at the Soldiers Home in Chelsea. Both are there supporting staff and veterans cope with the corona virus and checking temps at the door. In conversation I found out quickly these two guys are pretty sharp. Both were interested in the "new saddle hunting " stuff and just...
  9. J

Tethrd Phantom vs. Cruzr XC

Has anyone compared the two? Thoughts, concerns and/or recommendations? I have the Phantom now but been hearing great things about the Cruzr xc.
  10. DelaWhere_Arrow

Tethrd Phantom’s Bridge Knot

Hey y’all, been a while since I’ve posted but I was looking at the Phantom saddle and though it’s quite cool, I noticed some things that rang my safety alarm: the Amsteel bridge is adjustable with a prusik of exactly the same diameter and material. Is there a climbing instructor, arborist, or...
  11. Shakeandbake

Kestrel Flex bridge options

Hey guys, I have been eyeing up a kestrel flex to purchase and want know if any users can give me some input on what bridge option works best. I’m liking the rope bridge but most of the reviews on YouTube seem to be using the webbing bridge. New to the forum, thanks for any info.
  12. S

Upgrade your Tethrd Mantis into a Tethrd Phantom (Amsteel prussik bridge)

For those that saw the Tethrd Phantom at the 2020 ATA show and wanted to get an amsteel prussik bridge(the main difference on the phantom), it can be done.... for about $20 What is needed-- 10 FT 1/4 in. amsteel 4 FT 3/16in. amsteel How to do it-- With your 10FT 1/4in. amsteel --splice a...
Back