• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

pistol

1. Fuse Dude

Who carries a pistol whilst in the woods for protection, specifically related to hunting and scouting

Who carries a pistol whilst in the woods for protection, specifically related to hunting and scouting? 1 = yes 0 = no
  2. Travis9221

Pistol kill

On the 2nd day of Gun season I decided I wanted to try something new I wanted to try and kill a buck with my 1911. I knew it would be tough but with the rut in full swing I figured it was worth a try plus I also carried my 6.5 creedmoor with me for that just in case.rifht at day break I had this...
  3. B

Any Other Reloaders On Here?

I'm starting to unpack all my reloading equipment after being in boxes for a couple yrs after my divorce and wondering how many other reloaders there are here. I was fortunate to have learned the basics from my dad going on 30 yrs ago now and while I've come and gone from shooting a few times...
Back