• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

review

1. S

cudde back

I’ve read all the reviews and still can’t get a clear picture on the worth of the system. Anyone have any experience with the cudde link cameras? How is the battery life? Only reason im considering these over the others on the market is the single cell plan for multiple cameras. Any advice is...
  2. MettBriler

H2 Slingshot

Alright folks, I finally got my hands on the H2 slingshot with leg straps in coyote tan, ordered on 9-20 and received it 10-11 cost $173, currently this is a quick overview and I'll add stuff to this thread as I use it more. The main webbing is 2 inch, the molle loops/lineman loops are 1inch...
  3. SloMo

Ridge Hunter Accessory hook DIY

Turns this hook system into a more modular style of new uses.
Back