• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

ropeman

1. M

**SOLD PLEASE REMOVE**Entire Tethrd Setup

Selling the following items. Purchased everything August 2020 and used 3 times. Everything is in excellent condition. $550 TYD Will take PayPal F&F or add 3% for G&S will also take Venmo or Zelle Tethrd Phantom Saddle Predator XL Tree tether and lineman’s belt SYS hauler ES 2.0 SYS Hauler ES OG...
  2. TonyGreenway

Please Remove-SOLD-Tethrd Kit

Local pick up or buyer pays shipping. Tethrd Kit - $635 Tethrd Mantis - XL - $200 Lineman belt w/ Ascent Lite carabiner, Swabisch prusik & handmade tender - $50 Lineman belt w/ Ropeman 1 and Ascent Lite carabiner - $80 Wild Country Ascent Lite carabiner- $10 SYS Hauler - $10 SYS Hauler ES...
  3. S

Ropeman 2 or bust?

I'm looking to upgrade my lineman belt. Ideally, I wanted a ropeman 1 but it currently is not carried on amazon; only the ropeman 2. I've seen issues with the ropeman 2 biting too hard or causing the rope to fray prematurely.. Bottom line; Is getting a ropeman 2 worth it or should I just stick...
  4. Dmeckert18

Wtb a ropeman 1

Looking for a ropeman 1 or 2
  5. peteherbst

Two Prusik Lineman’s Belt

Anyone else running two prusik knots on your lineman’s belt to get around limbs? I’m thinking one lineman’s belt, two prusik knots, a ropeman, and four biners. To get around a limb, just clip your first biner/prusik around the limb and into your lineman’s loops, unhook spliced eye to go around...
  6. NWPA22

Ropeman question

I ordered my Tethr'd Mantis saddle a couple months ago, still patiently waiting... ok not so patiently, anyway I am new to this and have a question for the group regarding the Ropeman vs the prusik knot on your tether. Being that the Ropeman is mechanical is there any concern that the device...
  7. Thunder81

Use Ropeman 1 as an Autoblock?

So I was thinking the other day that using a Ropeman 1 as an autoblock would be less fiddly than using the hollowblock sling. Of course, this is in a rappel situation. I am going to try this and report back. Does anyone that rappels see any issues with this?
Back