• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

setup

1. S

IMO one of the tightest setups

This is what I'll be running this season. 4 novix mini's with cable aiders and an LWCG ambush platform. With exception to the ambush with LWCG sticks, I think this is one of the tighest setups I've seen. 4 sticks are 5.8 lbs, the platform is 4.6. Only buckles are on the platform, everything...
  2. DelaWhere_Arrow

Will you be in a tree opening day?

With some seasons opening this week, I’m just curious who will be up in a specific tree or in a specific area, and who does what I do for the first few days of season, which is basically scouting with my bow. If I see hot sign or bump deer, I might set up on the ground or one/two sticks high...
  3. Murph4028

I am now a bolt believer.....

My plan for this coming season was pre-sets and I was originally just going to use Cranfords but after seeing all the carbon fiber bolt talk on here I decided to order some. They came in the mail today so I took the bolts and my mantis out in the backyard and started drilling. Man once you get...
  4. U

Wild Edge Stepps For Sale

5 Stepps, Aider, and bag included. Like new condition. Need em ASAP? I’ll next day air them to you. Shoot me a PM for images. Thanks guys.
Back