• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

sight

1. hokiehunter373

MBG Sight Light

Gents, posting here in a last ditch effort since this is the most helpful group of people I know. Practicing tonight for our season opener this weekend. Planning to take my 5 year old for his first ever deer hunt so we'll be in a blind. Tonight my light stopped working. It's a Montana Black...
  2. T

WTT Brand New Black Gold Pro 5pin for saddle set-up

This sight is BRAND NEW, just showed up in the mail yesterday and only opened to take pictures. Value is $350 Looking to trade for a saddle set-up
  3. Coathanger15

Sold. Please delete

Up for trade is my gen 1 EZV and original inserts. I painted the tick Mark's on a couple inserts. You can order new sapphire inserts if you want but I always found the chartreuse color brighter in low light (I had both) when sighting this in on my second bow I stripped one of the threads on...
  4. S

Black Gold Pro Series Single pin w/ Dovetail

Black Gold Pro Single .19 single pin. Has the wing truss dovetail to make it lightweight. Used for less than 2 months, only wear is on the sight wheel, visible in the last photo. Has all original sight tapes, unused and original packaging. An awesome sight, I just switched to the 3 pin version...
  5. S

WTS Axcel accutouch carbon pro sight

Selling an Ultraview 2 black scope with scope barrel TYD for $275. Retails for $250, scope barrel costs an additional 20. Like new condition. Shot maybe 15-20 shots through. (sold) Selling an Axcel Accutouch carbon pro. Like new, mounted but not used much. Pin is .19. Very light sight, only 9...
  6. J

Burris Oracle

Unboxing and first impression of my burris oracle by robinson outdoors
  7. pesqimon

EZV Set Up Tips

Feels like a few people are going to be trying out the EZV sight this year. I just put an EZV on my bow after using a single pin HHA for over a year. I just wanted to share a couple of things I learned the hard way. If you have a multipin sight, EZV provides a cheat sheet to compare your...
Back