• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

tethrd one

1. Jtaylor

Tethrd One Sticks (3) $275 **Sold**

Gen 3 Tethrd One Sticks used a few times with added amsteel 1 step 17" aiders and bungee keeper. Stealth stripped and everything is tight, no loose steps. Paypal f&f or you pay fees. Price is tyd.
  2. wildstyl

LWCG 17" Double Sticks w/ Mods - WTT SOLD

I have a set of (4) barely used LWCG 17" Double Sticks that I would really like to trade for (4) Tethrd One Sticks to try. I am open to selling but again would prefer to trade if possible. The LWCG doubles have only been used approximately three sits and are basically in like new condition...
  3. R

Western Hunting

Hey guys, so I'm trying to get into saddle hunting for my archery elk hunt this fall, and wanted y'alls opinion. So I'm thinking about getting either a Phantom or a Cruzr Archon for my saddle kit, and I was wondering if someone had experience with either and/or both and if they could compare...
  4. G

Comparing a few of the high-end sticks to each other...

OK guys, this video has been a long time in the making... We take five of the most high-end climbing sticks on the market and put them head to head against each other... you'll see weights, dimensions, foot room -- the whole nine yards. It is a lengthy video, so I've divided it into chapters...
Back