• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

ultimate platform

1. hokiehunter373

EWO Ultimate Platform (UP) vs Light Platform (LP)

I'm going to take the dive on a one-stick setup this year. I had decided on that at the end of last year and have had a stick setup in my cart since then waiting to purchase. That was before the LP came out. My question is to those who have tried both the UP and the LP. What do you prefer...
  2. 2Sloe

Ultimate One Stick/Ultimate Platform Mods

The EWO Ultimate One Stick/Ultimate Platform is awesome, but there were a couple of small things that I was able to improve. These are easy fixes that increase ease of use when climbing with the stick. The short pull wire. The pull wire that came on it was only about 6” and I found myself...
Back