• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

webbing

1. DanO

25% OFF Daisy Chain Webbing

This week only thru May 15th: 25% off all daisy chain webbing (6' & 8' woven straps, and 6' sewn gear straps). Must use coupon code: DAISY Daisy Chain Webbing
  2. mn_booner

Adding a webbing bridge (Knots vs. Triglides/Sliders)

I currently have the older style Aerohunter Kestrel Flex that comes with the adjustable rope bridge. I don't like how bulky the adjustable rope bridge is, so I was going to add a webbing bridge this year. I purchased some 1" nylon flat webbing, 1" nylon tubular webbing, and two of these 1" heavy...
  3. pesqimon

4000lb slider versus water knot

All else being equal, with a tubular webbing bridge, what would handle a fall better: bridge attached with water knots or attached with 4000lb sliders? Tubular webbing is 4400lbs, but water knot cuts this to 70% on the high end. So reduced to about 3000lbs. Still it seems to me that the...
  4. J

Webbing aider as climbing method?

More and more looking at climbing sticks for this year the more I'm not feeling any of them. I was wondering if any had the good the bad and ugly about using webbing strap aiders as a climbing method. Thanks
Back