• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2 blade fixed broadhead

Mschmeiske

SH Member
I usually shoot Magnus broad heads and I could use a few more, but apparently they’re behind due to covid.

Any recommendations on another good 2 blade broad head in the mean time? I just want to make sure I have my hands on something for the season Incase I don’t get the usual on time.

I actually just found a pack on optics planet! I’ll keep that in mind though. Thank you!

I usually shoot Magnus broad heads and I could use a few more, but apparently they’re behind due to covid.

Any recommendations on another good 2 blade broad head in the mean time? I just want to make sure I have my hands on something for the season Incase I don’t get the usual on time.
Which model Magnus are you looking for? I have a bunch that I no longer use. I might part with some.

I'm trying Simmons Tiger Sharks. But I can never make my mind up. Was going to shoot Exodus until a couple of weeks ago. I just like the idea of being able to resharpen it and stick it back in my quiver.

Zwickey or Steel Force. You can get a 3 pack of either for less than $30. You’ll have to do a lot to sharpen the Zwickey’s. The Steel Force come out of the box with a pretty good edge.

Solids or iron wills. Best heads one the market

Back