• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2020 Pennsylvania saddlehunter meet up *POSTPONED*

ThePennsylvanian

Ok yall, I wanted to get the final details out there:
As it stands now,
Where: Goodwill Hill Sportsmans Club
Goodwill hill rd, Burgettstown PA, 15021 (near Pepsi cola roadhouse)
When: March 21, 2020
0900 - ???? We'll go all day!
Well have trophyline out there for some demos, shooting, experience many different saddle setups, climb different climbing methods, food (bring whatever your heart desires! Places to cook as well!)
We have some newbs, well "seasoned" fellas @Allegheny Tom & @Apex7 :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: and guys who haven't pulled the trigger on saddle hunting yet. It should be a great day!
If you haven't already, try to fill out the survey! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...RhfqoPM3Ng8Xu9JZwyJFUGqfQ/viewform?usp=pp_url
Questions or comments let me know!

Mark Cama from Treehopper has promised some door prizes and I will have some of my personal Treehopper gear that I'm guessing very few guys have seen...heck, some of it I have not even seen yet (other than pics).
I have a few freebies I will bring...stuff than is taking up room in my cupboards and needs cleaned out. May as well bring it to the meet up.

Is anyone bringing anything to sell or swap? It might be a good idea for us to post the stuff so guys know what to expect (and bring $$).

For those that wish to stay overnight. The club will be open to everyone starting Friday afternoon/evening through Sunday. You could bring a tent, or there is a bunk house available for $10 a night. It is a very simple trailer with about 10 bunks and a bathroom with shower attached. Bring your own bedding. The closest hotels would probably be Weirton or Robinson area either way not to far.

As it stands now,
Well have trophyline out there for some demos, shooting, experience many different saddle setups, climb different climbing methods, food (bring whatever your heart desires! Places to cook as well!)
We have some newbs, well "seasoned" fellas @Allegheny Tom & @Apex7 :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: and guys who haven't pulled the trigger on saddle hunting yet. It should be a great day!
If you haven't already, try to fill out the survey! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...RhfqoPM3Ng8Xu9JZwyJFUGqfQ/viewform?usp=pp_url

Is there still room for another newbie? Looking to learn from you seasoned vets.....

As it stands now,

Is there still room for another newbie? Looking to learn from you seasoned vets.....
The more the merrier! We technically dont have a "limit", come one out!

Excellent. Really looking forward to this. Will be well worth the drive. Let me know what is missing (food, drink) and I'm happy to bring something. What is your projected head-count?

Right now we are going at 25-35. With potentially more from the club and guys tagging along with those we know of!
We have guys making venison chorizo dip, pulled bbq turkey sliders, backstraps, baked beans, deer bologna w/ cheese, buffalo chicken dip, assorted snacks, drinks.... bring what you wish! Its more of a potluck this year!

I haven’t filled out the form but still hoping to come. Trying to nail down some scheduling issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is looking pretty good for me to make it to the event. I think I may bring some extra gear that I need to sell as well if anyone is looking for anything. This site had been killing me recently about trying new stuff. LOL.

It is looking pretty good for me to make it to the event. I think I may bring some extra gear that I need to sell as well if anyone is looking for anything. This site had been killing me recently about trying new stuff. LOL.
Great. What are you bringing to sell?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Great. What are you bringing to sell?

Ok. Waiting on the wife to finish getting ready.

Off the top of my head I got a couple of Ropeman 1's, a Tethrd linesman rope, a Tethrd Tether rope, a Sys Hauler, and not likely that anyone wants it, but I also have a Summit Climber. If I think of anything else, I will post it up.

Anyone else bringing anything they want to part with?

Ok. Waiting on the wife to finish getting ready.

Off the top of my head I got a couple of Ropeman 1's, a Tethrd linesman rope, a Tethrd Tether rope, a Sys Hauler, and not likely that anyone wants it, but I also have a Summit Climber. If I think of anything else, I will post it up.

Anyone else bringing anything they want to part with?
Me. But not sure exactly what yet.

Is there any one that's coming that has a Phantom that they are bringing? Like to she how it fits.

Back