• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2023 Florida Saddlehunter meet up…..

Fl Canopy Stalker

Vendor Rep
SH Member
It’s that time again guys. The Florida Saddlehunter meet up will be February 25th through the 26th at the Pine Island Camp site in Lake George WMA. We had rough weather last year but still a decent turnout. This year we are switching it up a little bit. The guys from Swamp N Stomp will be there. FL Camo is supposed to also have some field staff in attendance (maybe some awesome merch as well) and of course an appearance by the infamous @Weldabeast !
Saturday’s lunch will be catered BBQ (y’all don’t have to eat my cooking this time lol). There will be different climbing method demonstrations, a ton of different saddles and platforms to try out. A saddle or two given away in a unique way (think Where’s Waldo), primitive camping for the weekend is available and the sites are already reserved so just let me know if you plan to camp and we will get it situated, and we will absolutely do the hog hunt (weather be darned) as well. Couple things, there are one or two you tube shows there and a podcast that will be shot on site. There will also be a small cover charge this year. This will help with the cost of catering and also for anyone who preregisters before Feb 1st, there will be a Florida Saddle Hunter shirt (yes I will need sizes). Invite your friends who are interested in hunting or possibly switching to saddles. Hope to see everyone there. PS yes you out of state guys who wanna come are welcome.

Back