• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Beast Gear Bat/Raptor platforms

Chrighton

SH Member
These shipped out quick. I bought the platforms only because I had 1in sq alum tube on hand. I haven't completely installed them yet, but a very slick setup coming from a climbing stick enthusiast.

I'll probably set one up similiar to the no hole stick shown about 18in total langth and pair with cam cleat and 6mm rope for an awesome one stick. Raptor on bottom step and bat on top. I like hunting from the bottom step.

Pricing was pretty insane, but to be honest, I've probably sunk more into other stick or platform builds.

I can post update once I get it configured they way I want.
b36552889808bead31a3ea862c0a12e7.jpg
317dd8074625db27028ce14663942606.jpg
2a4bf5fe6e6327a5bc7e9c697bd96fb9.jpg

Last edited:
Is this an attempt and a beast/tethered stick? I’m confused on if it’s a platform or climbing stick

Well done but holy $$$$!
Fitting as I recall you made a 3d printed step that I felt had merit, now if some company can make this under $100 I’d be interested .. oh well
now there is a $500 stick to match a $500 stand

I’m not sure I understand the benefit of this over a tethrd one stick. Even with a 12” feather stick tube from EWO and the smallest platform beast offers your still at 1 1/2 pounds for MORE money. ‍

I'd buy a plasma cutter and my own 6061 flat stock and make my own at that cost :openmouth:

So are you supposed to add another bolt/nut at this cross section to add stability? it look like there is a cutout so you can fit a bolt long enough to cross it.

1665057333510.png

So are you supposed to add another bolt/nut at this cross section to add stability? it look like there is a cutout so you can fit a bolt long enough to cross it.

View attachment 73097

Yes that’s a pinch bolt setup. Probably has so much variability of tolerances on all the different batches of beast sticks. Without that it wobble on some.

I’m not sure I understand the benefit of this over a tethrd one stick. Even with a 12” feather stick tube from EWO and the smallest platform beast offers your still at 1 1/2 pounds for MORE money. ‍

Cost aside. For one sticking there is significantly more foot space and tree clearance and it looks like more aider possibilities, compared to a Tetherd one stick. And maybe a construction advantage.

Frankly I'm surprised folks one stick with the TetherdONE because of those factors, but some do promote it.

Thanks for posting this. I am a bit thrown off by the cost as well, but I don't know much about manufacturing I'd rather pay more for something that won't break than pay more for a tethurd 3 recall stick. @Weldabeast care to weigh in on production quality/cost/scale etc?

First off there is nothing in the hunting world thats 75-100 dollars anymore....here are my weights with buckle and stealth strippedScreenshot_20221006-171412_Gallery.jpg

Yea im gonna give a hard pass on this.
Love my fix platform
I hear the price of this is more then a stick?
not sure why less metal would cost more but, who knows.
This **** is getting ridiculously expensive lol.

Back