• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Blackout Link release aid first impression

MettBriler

Howdy folks, I was in Bass Pro looking at the thumb button releases and the blackout brand caught my eye, I got to play with them in store and decided on the Link, it is interchangable from 3 fingers to 4 fingers, trigger tension is adjustable, thumb barrel has 2 mounting holes and an offset hole in the barrel to release customize the feel in your hand, this being my first hand held release, It feels good in my medium sized man hands and for $100 it's a great option to try out a thumb button

after looking at the packaging, Blackout is manufactured by Tru-Fire and carries their lifetime warranty, this release being close to the Synapse.

I see you’ve had this a while now. Looking to get into a thumb release. What are the good and bad things you’ve noticed with this particular release

Back