• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

BMW27 is a SCAMMER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alabamahunt22

SH Member
Got me for $60 tried to buy a woodpecker drill from him sent payment 6 days ago and never got shipping or tracking info and will not respond. Even had him send me two pictures of it with his username in the picture with the drill. Now looking at it it looks like he photoshopped a picture of his username into it. I hope you feel convicted of your sin/scam job and will return my payment.

LUKE
12:2-3
There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known

Attachments

• IMG_2041.png
    IMG_2041.png
    742.5 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_2040.png
    IMG_2040.png
    774.8 KB · Views: 144
Also think dillioncricket is a scam as well.

Attachments

• IMG_2042.png
    IMG_2042.png
    291.8 KB · Views: 99
Got me for $60 tried to buy a woodpecker drill from him sent payment 6 days ago and never got shipping or tracking info and will not respond. Even had him send me two pictures of it with his username in the picture with the drill. Now looking at it it looks like he photoshopped a picture of his username into it. I hope you feel convicted of your sin/scam job and will return my payment.

LUKE
There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known

Thanks for the heads up and the verse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LUKE
This user was banned FYI. Thanks for the report.

Yeah it’s a photoshopped paper with name. If you zoom in it’s just to perfect. I had someone try this last year. Sorry you got burned.

Look on the bright side…atleast he didn’t get your for hundreds.

I paid him G&S for an aider. He immediately responded saying he doesn’t take G&S. Now trying to get my money back and it seems like he may be trying to put together bogus proof for PayPal that the item was sent. Anyone seen this tactic before?

I called PayPal about him and asked if there was any actions that could be taken against him. And she said that his account had already been put on restriction/hold but that was all that she could tell me. In other words they are closing his account

I called PayPal about him and asked if there was any actions that could be taken against him. And she said that his account had already been put on restriction/hold but that was all that she could tell me. In other words they are closing his account

Sometimes they will put both parties involved on hold/restriction until it’s resolved. Hopefully, PayPal resolves it appropriately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back