• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Bowmar’s Sentenced for Wildlife Violations

2Sloe

SH Member
Just saw this. I think people would be shocked it they saw the real “Reality” behind a lot of these big name hunting “influencers” and how they operate. Money has a way of corroding peoples ethics.

Ah, another celebrity gets a slap on the wrist and will likely continue their behavior as the revenue generated from this by fans will more than pay for the fines. Sad. Seeing this thread reminds me of my first season where I was complaining about only seeing deer at "bowmar distances" (around 100 yards) and not in the ~30 yard circle I needed to kill one

Noel Feather.
Its probably deeper than we can imagine.
All the money and horse trading put into the same ranchers that chain public easment gates to keep us out and then charge these yahoos for " the biguns".
In cahoots with outfitters and merchants.
Kinda like our "healthcare" system or the military complex.

I sure lots of them out there have and do cross many a line.

Just saw this. I think people would be shocked it they saw the real “Reality” behind a lot of these big name hunting “influencers” and how they operate. Money has a way of corroding peoples ethics.
That's Sad... I really Like Their Nose Button On All My Bows...Someone Else Make One!!

I can't stand em, but...

Their guide got hit with prison time and a much bigger fine. Looks like it was part of a much larger scale bust. They got off on a plea deal, most likely because they testified against the guide would be my guess.

I know from the little bit of hunting out of state I've done, laws can be tricky. And guides can be...reassuring...about any qualms you have about how things are done.

I'd be curious to see the whole story. Looks like they're being used as an attention-grabber for the article.

Still can't stand em.

They better be careful, regardless of what they do in their homestate, many states belong to the Interstate Wildlife Violater Compact where breaking a game law in one state you automatically break it in 46 other member states who participate.

Back