• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Cat Trax climbing sticks

Pricey for what they are $190ea for the 3 step.

The single step is a no go for me (unless they are 1/2 lb each), but looks like another carbon stick…
daa0e405e9876862a8429ef7e34bba14.jpg

Isn't that a Novix on a carbon post?? Or did LW have something like that first? Not sure on who's on first. View attachment 99429
Lone Wolf was on first. I'd probably let this set go for $250 a stick :) they're aluminum though and come in right around 6lbs.
For that price, it would be cheaper to buy Lone Wolf (now Novix) single step sticks and buy 1" carbon fiber square tubing and make your own swapping the hardware.

Attachments

• 20240101_103214.jpg
    20240101_103214.jpg
    325.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Lone Wolf was on first. I'd probably let this set go for $250 a stick :) they're aluminum though and come in right around 6lbs.
For that price, it would be cheaper to buy Lone Wolf (now Novix) single step sticks and buy 1" carbon square tubing and make your own swapping the hardware.
I have the Novix version and several cut down LW versions.
I thought about buying some feather weight tubes from EWO should save about 2.5oz per stick.

Same as my Novix mini's. I modded them so the step and standoff rotate. You can hold 4 sticks in your hand.

The rotating LW standoff mod, was it @GBlevins92 who introduced it?

Funny where some of these ideas come from.

Sandor sticks, Blevin sticks? and who was the guy that modded Skeletor Leverage sticks?

I have the Novix version and several cut down LW versions.
I thought about buying some feather weight tubes from EWO should save about 2.5oz per stick.
I've heard you may be able to drill out those tubes (like beast sticks) to shave some weight. Just an idea that wouldn't cost much. I guess I can't say how much though based on your weight, climbing style, etc.

Back