• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Cruzr Mini Seeker platform?

Shapeshifter

SH Member
I saw something earlier this summer about Cruzr bringing out a mini Seeker platform. Does anyone know what happened with that or when we might expect to see it for sale?

It was supposed to be dropped last week… I just messaged them a couple hours ago and asked if we would see it this week and they liked my message, but that was it. Keep your eyes peeled, but don’t hold your breath…. This has been going on several months, but never gets released…..

I don't remember the specs on it, but I believe that it was supposed be comparable to predator platform in size?

Yeah I’m considering trying a platform out again. I’ve used a ring of steps for two seasons now, but I want to see what a little more real estate is like again.

Yeah I’m considering trying a platform out again. I’ve used a ring of steps for two seasons now, but I want to see what a little more real estate is like again.
Why sacrifice, run both. I'm running a predator with 2 or 3 step . Makes it really nice for those weak side shots. The steps hardly take up hardly any room in the pack.

Why sacrifice, run both. I'm running a predator with 2 or 3 step . Makes it really nice for those weak side shots. The steps hardly take up hardly any room in the pack.

If need be, I’ll use my stick and keep it at platform height so I can swing around in that to help with shots, but I’m a weight saving guy when I can.

Anyone heard any updates on this? It sounds like it's going to be a pretty awesome offering.

I read a comment on there Instagram and it sounds like they received a shipment, didn’t like the quality and sent them back. Who knows when anyone will get their hands on one.

I read a comment on there Instagram and it sounds like they received a shipment, didn’t like the quality and sent them back. Who knows when anyone will get their hands on one.
Wow! That's crazy. I would have thought the same folks that make the full size, would be making the mini. Same standards of course.

Just ordered a mini seeker to replace my predator XL, looking forward to that angled front to help with all day comfort. Anyone else get one yet? If so, initial thoughts?

I haven’t got mine yet, but it should be here this week. I’ll update everyone asap.

Mine was delivered Monday, but I’m in Kentucky until tomorrow. I’ll be back up here next week using it all week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back