• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Cruzr Xc

SquirrelyDan

I Ordered the Cruzr saddle last wed and i sure am looking forward to it. Iam number 519 on the list. What number are you ? Also have your received yours yet?
I know they are really swamped so not too worried on time frame, just curious.

I ordered one a while back when they were back ordered for amsteel bridges and at a 3 week wait. It showed up in under 2 weeks then.

I am order 464. I'm in no hurry to get mine. Do you think 5 saddles are enough or maybe one more. I going to keep my Flex for sure but I might sell my Kestrel if I like the Cruzr XC. If Areohunter comes out with a mesh Flex I might have to try that one.

#377 here can't wait to compare it to the phantom I have, but by the sounds of everyone else's preference I will be selling the phantom

I Ordered the Cruzr saddle last wed and i sure am looking forward to it. Iam number 519 on the list. What number are you ? Also have your received yours yet?
I know they are really swamped so not too worried on time frame, just curious.
I ordered #298 on May 25 and received it last Wednesday. He said earlier that he was hiring extra workers and it looks like he did. Even at a healthy 70 with a couple of physical challenges, I was skeptical about my body handling the whole saddle idea. I’ll have to see how a few tests go. Plenty of good saddles out there; my decision to buy was influenced by the expanding mesh seat, hopefully avoiding nerve compression on my legs.

Last edited:
#267 got mine on the 16th

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
We all ordered ours on June 17 when they start taking orders again. You must have order yours in the last round of orders. They were sold out on their web site until June 17.

I ordered #298 on May 25 and received it last Wednesday. He said earlier that he was hiring extra workers and it looks like he did. Even at a healthy 70 with a couple of physical challenges, I was skeptical about my body handling the whole saddle idea. I did a three-hour, multiple-tree test run yesterday on my Predator. I repeated every conceivable motion and position I could imagine. After having to give up climbers and hang-ons, the CRUZR is just what the doctor ordered. Although its features are similar to other good saddles on the market I found the expanded mesh seat to be the most convincing feature. I am 100% satisfied with the comfort of the saddle. What a game changer.
I figured I would try the Cruzr XC because of the mesh and the pleat. I got injured at work it's my back and pelvic so the pleat really helps . I have a Areohunter Flex and love it and I was waiting for Areohunter to come out with a mesh Flex but they haven't. I heard nothing but good things about the Cruzr XC so I'll give it a try and if I don't like it I will sell it and if I do I will sell my Areohunter Kestrel.

Ordered two on Jun 17th. They shipped today. Ropes fron DanO last week. Ready tro try it out!

Got mine yesterday. Hung for about an hour today while working. Very impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well then mine should be shipping now but I requested a color change

No response on if that will happen so I may have been too late

Well then mine should be shipping now but I requested a color change

No response on if that will happen so I may have been too late

So did I and it shipped today. I sent Chad an email and he said he would send me a gray one instead of the black one.

So did I and it shipped today. I sent Chad an email and he said he would send me a gray one instead of the black one.

Got no response yet to email or text message so will try to call tomorrow when I’m off work I guess

I changed my color to grey as well, he emailed me back and said no problem, It’ll ship next week.

His customer service is top notch, especially considering how busy I’m sure he is right now.

Just got ahold of him

He’s really slammed but took care of me

My black mesh was actually about to ship today so got him just in time to switch

He was very apologetic for not getting back to me and was great to deal with

He definitely cares about taking care of customers

Back