• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

DIY Sportsman status?

He’s been putting some stuff on Instagram and probably Facebook too. He’s doing some kind of paid live podcast with a company but I haven’t really looked at it once I saw you had to pay for it. He’s got a real job outside of YouTube and stuff so his time is more limited than others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garrett is Spock but I value his information tremendously. I’d like to hang with he and the Cat too!!!
Lol, many times I’ve listened to somebody doing gear discussions / reviews and I’m wishing it was Garrett because he’d do it better. No politics, not much BS just specifications, configurations, mostly all business. Yes been wondering if he was taking a late spring breather.

Lol, many times I’ve listened to somebody doing gear discussions / reviews and I’m wishing it was Garrett because he’d do it better. No politics, not much BS just specifications, configurations, mostly all business. Yes been wondering if he was taking a late spring breather.

Agreed. Garrett isn’t trying to sell you something he gives his honest evaluation which is all we ever want even if you have a sponsored product that’s ok just be up front about it and he does.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is that Lone Wolf? Mobile Hunter Expo…

Looks like Spartan Forge for this one

Looks like the mobile hunting roadshow is the Lone Wolf one. They do have a stop in MI too

Looks like Spartan Forge for this one

Looks like the mobile hunting roadshow is the Lone Wolf one. They do have a stop in MI too

I went last year big crowd good show.

BOOM!!!!
Haven’t even watched it yet lol

Some of the rules for the class/event he is going to seem arbitrary. Remind me of my son making up the rules for games we play that give him the best advantage.

"We're going to play tag, but you can't run."

"We can only use a bow if it pass through this 12 inches ring, see like mine--- Oh wait, mine doesn't fit, ok change to the rule, you can only use a bow if it pass through this 14 inches ring."

Back