• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Easton Axis Arrow

USSHornet

SH Member
I was setting my third axis on my sight shooting downhill and did this. I was shocked but all I had to do was unscrew the field point and put a new one on using it for hunting not a scratch on the shaft. Mathew’s V3 31 by the way 60lbs 28” draw.

b1433469b443f132cb9cf15b9fa50851.jpg

c2a82d9c75080939f3d9d1ad4ca97f9d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm very surprised, that's cool. Be sure to flex test it as well.

^ This.

I have been shooting axis for ever and love them. I hit a tree with one and thought it looked fine when flexed only a certain way you could hear some noise. You can’t be too careful with carbon. There are several pictures of the aftermath floating around that will keep ya testing them.

I switched to the 5mm Axis this year. This is encouraging.

Easton ought to make me their Rep ha ha. But seriously I was shocked it went through that metal granted its not real thick maybe 1/8” but still I expected that arrow to explode and not penetrate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back