• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Euro Mount Plaques

7mmremmag

Vendor Rep
SH Member
3D printed Euro mount plaques, stud mount with two screws. Gray, Black, and White available (if you have a custom color request ask, I have some other colors on hand). $10 shipped.

Info added from below: State shapes are $17 shipped. These are quite a bit larger then the regular, small plaques.

*Just a note about these being 3d printed: I am a quality engineer at a manufacturing plant and use additive manufacturing daily for custom fixtures. These are designed for proper strength when printed and use a more temp resistant material to prevent the sagging over time that regular PLA tends to have under load in warm environments.

Attachments

• euro 1.JPG
    euro 1.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 240
  • euro 2.JPG
    euro 2.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 239
  • euro 3.JPG
    euro 3.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
20201105_082421.jpg20201105_082443.jpg

I started doing state plaques as well. I have PA and Ohio done and can 3d model other states pretty quick. These would be $17 shipped to saddlehunter members.

Last edited:
I've got these states currently modeled, they all use the same stud/mounting configuration. I currently only have the grey filament. Black due back in Thursday.
  • Michigan ('mitten section')
  • Minnesota
  • Missouri
  • New York
  • Ohio
  • Pennsylvania
  • Texas
  • Wisconsin
  • North Carolina

Last edited:
PM Sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, any plans to add North Carolina?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I can model it tonight after I get home from the real job and post a pic for you. I have the stud configuration model saved already so all I have to do is model the state shape and add the stud/gusset/holes to create new states.

Got mine in earlier this week.
Really like how it’s hidden unlike your typical plaque. Will be ordering another for my buck from this year.

78aced79665d511c70d60912e806bc3b.jpg

34091aac786d531fecf7821dacd62dcb.jpg

Thanks! Do you care if I copy this over to the thread I made in the vendor area? Since I made an etsy store for these that would keep me in line with the site vendor rules.

Got mine in earlier this week.
Really like how it’s hidden unlike your typical plaque. Will be ordering another for my buck from this year.

78aced79665d511c70d60912e806bc3b.jpg

34091aac786d531fecf7821dacd62dcb.jpg

Thanks! Do you care if I copy this over to the thread I made in the vendor area? Since I made an etsy store for these that would keep me in line with the site vendor rules.

Perfectly fine with me.

These are great.... friendly, fast and high quality service too!! Highly recommend them! Here's a NY one I just got and put up in my basement. EuroMountPlaques1.jpg I bought two regular ones for my skull plate bucks I need to get euro skulls for. I just sawed them off the bucks didn't want to monkey with doing the skull prep. @7mmremmag can you 3D print a deer skull? I know there are other options out there but I'd rather give you the business!!!

Attachments

• EMPlaques2.jpg
    EMPlaques2.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 26
  • EMPlaques3.jpg
    EMPlaques3.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 27
Thanks!

Yes I probably could but would take some playing (I've got a few skull caps laying around that I would like to make into euros). I've been considering buying a dual filament machine to better do highly complex shapes. A Dual filament machine would allow me to use water soluble filament for support material (higher quality surface finish/less post processing.) If I get sometime to play with it I'll let you know.

Back