• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

For those 2 panel-ers

JFin15

SH Member
I'll just drop this off here.

93fac137c84cdbe8912ee1d4a9b09ba1.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

B11478FE-58F2-4A88-8E55-39972FF8D1B8.png
What about this one? Great find dude
I’m gonna snag one at $50 bucks. Which one do y’all think? Floating D or the one with two straps that come up?

I would go for the floating D, especially if its detachable. Depending on climbing style, 2 tie in points wouldnt be a bad thing though. Could always put a bridge of choice on it too

I see the bridge is sewn but still, for that price.

I see the bridge is sewn but still, for that price.

No kidding worth a shot at that price. If nothing else it’ll be my arborist saddle to cut trees with.

For that price I purchased one. I need two saddles anyway since my daughter is going to start saddle hunting next year. I'll let you guys know how it is

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

For that price I purchased one. I need two saddles anyway since my daughter is going to start saddle hunting next year. I'll let you guys know how it is

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Which did you get?

Its gotta be fairly comfortable. I mean its shaped exactly the same as our saddles/slings. I really wish the leg loops were lower though, like a typical harness, because I read a review somewhere about it sliding up on a guy kind of like my recon tries to do. I've since put the stock loops back on and it is secure, no question, but I would be more comfortable making certain maneuvers if my legs had more support.
I'm debating getting a cheap rock harness and tacking it to my recon so it's one piece.
Daggumit I'm going to end up buying one
Yall report back with reviews

Man it looks like it would be comfortable. Why the huge mark down I wonder? I have wondered, do many saddle hunters use these type of saddle's made for tree workers, there in trees all day they must be half way comfortable I would assume.

Man it looks like it would be comfortable. Why the huge mark down I wonder? I have wondered, do many saddle hunters use these type of saddle's made for tree workers, there in trees all day they must be half way comfortable I would assume.
Most hunters do not because most saddles for arborists are more heavy duty and typically weigh more. Additionally most industry standard saddles or harnesses for arborists from what I’ve seen are in the $400 dollar range. This one in particular looks less expensive and little more minimalistic. The combo of those two things might make it a decent choice for someone hunting.

Theres a difference between sitting still for hours and moving around. I havent seen anyone using an arborist model. I mean if it was that comfy, we would see more talk of guys using them.

I've had one of these for about a month. Haven't taken it to the woods but I've messed in the back yard. Its pretty stiff and the buckles are kinda jingly. Its comfortable enough but not as comfortable as my RCH and Bosun Seat Combo.

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk

Back