• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

FYI: Wood Hunting Saddles Closing Up Shop

BackSpasm

SH Member
Apr 10, 2019
Tennessee
Hey Guys,

I just got on the Wood Saddle site and it says they are closing on 10/1 of this year. I don't know anything that is going on but I am sad to see it. Maybe we can try and get the rest of their inventory bought out and make the transition as smooth as possible for one of our own on here.

thedutchtouch

SH Member
Oct 22, 2020
Maryland
Hey Guys,

I just got on the Wood Saddle site and it says they are closing on 10/1 of this year. I don't know anything that is going on but I am sad to see it. Maybe we can try and get the rest of their inventory bought out and make the transition as smooth as possible for one of our own on here.

Dang. Well I hope he'll emerge from the other side of this still stitching and saddle hunting and shoooting the s#it on here.

Reactions: BTaylor and Plebe

bowhuntr09

SH Member
Jul 28, 2018
Midlothian, VA
Closing message on the site:

e are saddened to announce we will be closing operations. Effective immediately NEW saddle orders will NOT be accepted. Anything pending is being fulfilled as quickly as possible.

Raw material, pre-made items, and some size 2 original coyote brown Saddles will be made available at a discounted rate after 10.1.2023.

We appreciate all of your support and wish you Happy Hunting!

TNordsk02

Dec 12, 2022
Yeah this is a bummer for sure. Hopefully things are okay with him and his family! And hopefully he still contributes to the site! He always offers great opinions. He’s obviously extremely knowledgeable about saddle hunting but also comes across as humble and kind in his posts. I’m really bummed because a Woods Hunting Deluxe was going to be my next saddle purchase!