• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from GA!

bfriendly

Been lurking and gathering my saddle equipment. I got a belt from someone off another Forum. It’s a sweet belt, but hip pinch was pretty rough as the leg belt is one big one. It’s not an actual saddle with mesh seat etc…. I am really excited to try this method but have lots of questions and hope y’all accept my ignorance.

Been lurking and gathering my saddle equipment. I got a belt from someone off another Forum. It’s a sweet belt, but hip pinch was pretty rough as the leg belt is one big one. It’s not an actual saddle with mesh seat etc…. I am really excited to try this method but have lots of questions and hope y’all accept my ignorance.

Welcome to the forum. The only ignorance questions are the one you did not ask! Tons of repeat questions here and everyone have no problem answering or pointing you to the right threads!

First advice, don't expect too much from raw rudimentary equipment, don't let them turn you away from saddles because they are uncomfortable. You can use them to get an idea, but they are nothing compared to actual saddles comfort wise. That is one of the main reason people give up on saddles, they gave it a try but did not find the right one for their style or body shape.

Stick around, plenty of people here to help!

Howdy
If you're wanting to learn more about saddle huntin' you came to the right place. (even though you've already "been lurking")

There's a bunch of nice guys here that's for sure. Hopefully someone lives near you or you can make it to a 'Meet up'
and get to see and try some stuff.

Welcome from north east Florida. What part of Ga are you from?

Back