• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from Missouri!

LtMoe66

SH Member
Wanted to just put a shout out and say hi! I’m recently retired from the fire service and have been saddle hunting for 2 Full seasons now. Looking forward to lots of time to hunt and interacting with people that have same interests.

Dang! Some of you guys respond quick! I luv it! Forgive me if I don’t get all this thread stuff right. I’m not very computer or tech savvy. But I make up for it in effort. Lol!

Guys don’t know where to say thanks to all that have responded? Hope this gets to all but awesome to hear from people from all over. I’m overwhelmed and please bare with. I’m not good with this social media but I’m learning. Another reason it was time to retire. But I’ll hold my own in the woods.

Welcome.. we have a meet up planned for end of the month.

Here is the thread on it.

Back