• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hunt Arsenal's Icon X20 sticks

Mjdohring

I purchased 4 of the sticks when I saw them on some video's from one of the shows. I will tell u these sticks are AWESOME, they grab so well to each tree I have tried them on to the point that when the rope is removed they are still stuck to the tree and it takes a little effort to get them off. The Design is so small and the stacking is awesome. I just posted a couple video's on them, the one below if u want to check it out show's how easy they stack, attach to the tree. Time will tell on this collapsible design, but they are working great.

Here is a picture of a predator XL pack and four sticks, one aider, a thermacell and my Cruzr seeker mini platform. I’m using the Tethrd compression strap set also. It’s about as compact as I can get a traditional four stick setup.

Attachments

• IMG_3325.jpeg
    IMG_3325.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3337.jpeg
    IMG_3337.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 52
They were nice sticks. I am not a fan of the telescopic deal. Introduces a lot of torsional flex when on the top step to the point I could roll the top standoff off the tree.

I purchased 4 of the sticks when I saw them on some video's from one of the shows. I will tell u these sticks are AWESOME, they grab so well to each tree I have tried them on to the point that when the rope is removed they are still stuck to the tree and it takes a little effort to get them off. The Design is so small and the stacking is awesome. I just posted a couple video's on them, the one below if u want to check it out show's how easy they stack, attach to the tree. Time will tell on this collapsible design, but they are working great.

Don't mean to take this off topic.
But how come I never see anyone climbing with their tether attached.
If a stick came loose that linesman is going to do nothing for you.

Don't mean to take this off topic.
But how come I never see anyone climbing with their tether attached.
If a stick came loose that linesman is going to do nothing for you.
I've never in hundreds of climbs used a tether while climbing. The whole point of a lb is too catch you in a fall. Keep the slack out and you'll have no issues

I've never in hundreds of climbs used a tether while climbing. The whole point of a lb is too catch you in a fall. Keep the slack out and you'll have no issues
That has been discussed multiple times on this forum. People who know alot more then me will disagree with you sir.
Look at the vid at 3min 40 sec.

Anyone have any new insights with this stick? Going to/back to Tethrd One or Beast?

Back