• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Is there a get-together scheduled this Spring or Summer for demonstrations....

Center Punch

Is there a get-together scheduled this Spring or Summer for demonstrations and question/answer stuff on climbing methods?

If not, can we get one or three organized in various regions that show interest in such?

I've been trying different methods that allow me to save weight getting back into the woods. The only one that has been easy for me to get to work correctly and efficiently, is the single tether for my saddle and the platform of my OpenShot.

I want to master the 2TC method and I understand I simply need to keep practicing, but I think there are small things that are causing complications in the process.
I'd like to give the thigh loop a try, but the videos posted here haven't shown me enough for me to understand and don't video long enough for me WATCH this process work.

Am I the only visual learner here? Any interest in doing this? Is there already scheduled events like this?

Their is the mobile hunter expo. Not sure where you are located, but if you can attend one of these shows, have a member who knows the ropes, meet you their. They have poles set up and you should be able to climb.
Also @always89y was at the southern show last year and may be able to help.

Roger. I'd like to help you out but I'm in VA
I may be in the Tellico Plains area this coming weekend and in the Greenville, SC area in the Summer.

I have a customer in WI that I may be visiting in the next month or so as well.

Really, I travel where I'm needed and may be in SOMEONE's area at any given time.

I may be in the Tellico Plains area this coming weekend and in the Greenville, SC area in the Summer.

Really, I travel where I'm needed and may be in SOMEONE's area at any given time.
Roger. Let me know when you're in Northern Virginia and we can hang.

If your in Tellico Plains, you're 30 minutes from us! Come on by and we can climb.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Back