• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kifaru Black Friday Sale

Well, if anyone want to know the MSRP between your favorite child to your least favorite, I have the answer for you. My trade-in covered most of the purchase!

Still waiting on my order…with no communication. I called once and asked if it would be there by Xmas and the person said it should lol

Still waiting on my order…with no communication. I called once and asked if it would be there by Xmas and the person said it should lol

I ordered a RG Shape Charge on Black Friday and it finally came yesterday. They contacted me last month and said January-February because they oversold.

I regret not pulling the trigger on a duplex lite…

Thanks! I haven’t been on that forum in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back