• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Mini beast stick.

No one?

Didn’t they start taking orders for them in like January???

It’s almost July... :oops: :oops::oops:

Good things come to those who wait

Plenty of better options out their.

What are the odds the Beast stand fails to come to market again this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he’ll get it out. My guess is late July August sale. Delivery in sept

I thought I read in another thread that you tried most of the new sticks and was going back to Beast Sticks.

I thought I read in another thread that you tried most of the new sticks and was going back to Beast Sticks.

tried them again and nope. Still in the top 5 sticks I have tried. I will place them 4 or 5

I ordered a short beast stick beginning of February and still waiting on it. Considered canceling the order but by now it might come any day I suppose.

tried them again and nope. Still in the top 5 sticks I have tried. I will place them 4 or 5

Just curious what you don’t like about the beast sticks. Also which ones do you think are better?

Just curious what you don’t like about the beast sticks. Also which ones do you think are better?

Top three I would say are EWO, Shikars and LWCG. All have their advantages.

Top three I would say are EWO, Shikars and LWCG. All have their advantages.

Ok. Any particular advantages? Just a few. I don’t own any of them at the moment.

Ok. Any particular advantages? Just a few. I don’t own any of them at the moment.

If you have a LWCG stand or ambush it is impossible to beat the LWCG sticks as a system. Extremely low profile and easy to pack.

Nothing packs down as slim as the Shikars but it does come with a bit of a fiddle factor penalty.

best overall sticks are EWO. Lightweight and bombproof.

If you have a LWCG stand or ambush it is impossible to beat the LWCG sticks as a system. Extremely low profile and easy to pack.

Nothing packs down as slim as the Shikars but it does come with a bit of a fiddle factor penalty.

best overall sticks are EWO. Lightweight and bombproof.

Gotcha. All makes sense. Just wish all the LWCG stuff wasn’t so expensive. I’m still very much considering an EWO stick for 1 sticking.

Do you know if the EWO stick flexes at when you climb it? I know some tubular sticks do.

Gotcha. All makes sense. Just wish all the LWCG stuff wasn’t so expensive. I’m still very much considering an EWO stick for 1 sticking.

Do you know if the EWO stick flexes at when you climb it? I know some tubular sticks do.

Zero flex in the EWO. The Shikars have some flex but not as much as the beast sticks do. They come right back to shape. I had beast sticks flex and stay bent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk88F7A862-AA6B-4087-ACD4-580DD86804A5.jpeg

Zero flex in the EWO. The Shikars have some flex but not as much as the beast sticks do. They come right back to shape. I had beast sticks flex and stay bent.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkView attachment 29288

Wow no kidding. That really surprises me. Thanks for sharing. That might be a deal breaker for me.

Are EWO standoffs sharp like I've heard the Beasts are? I don't need super sharp (my Heliums grab just fine) and don't need to worry about cutting a bow string, myself, or goretex jacket.

Are EWO standoffs sharp like I've heard the Beasts are? I don't need super sharp (my Heliums grab just fine) and don't need to worry about cutting a bow string, myself, or goretex jacket.

no they aren’t sharp

Back