• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Mobile Expo Ohio

BigB

Maybe I’m missing it or have no clue….lol. I don’t have a Facebook account but a guy at work told me about it. Is in Winchester, Ohio next weekend. Anyone have details on this am I missing the thread I searched and found stuff for last year but different place.

I'm of very little help but that seems very familiar. Now that I've thought a minute I think it's right, and that .. buzzard roost may be going and that's where i got it from...

( I'm in Michigan, thought about going but it's a loonngg haul)

I’m in Northern Ky thought about driving over and checking it out if it’s worth it.
Check the weather, maybe it'll be a good day for a drive and socializing with other hunters :) . I can think of worse days lol

@FueledbytheOutdoors
sent me this info by PM since I don't Face Book. I am assuming this is still correct.

It’s July 29-31 in Winchester Ohio.
Friday July 29th is a limited access event where people will pay $125 for a Weekend Experience Ticket to have dinner and a couple beers with our guest speakers. Jake Bush, Greg Staggs, Jacob Emery, and Aaron Ritter.
The ticket also gets them in the rest of the weekend for other events and early access on Saturday morning. Starts at 6pm.

Saturday doors open at 9am (8am for weekend experience tickets ) with demos going on throughout the day. Come shoot from a saddle, check out self filming gear, look at the latest stands saddles sticks steps platforms etc. Enter raffles. We are raffling a .350 Legend in an AR platform.

EXPO shuts down at 5pm and the film festival starts at 7pm and runs until 930.

Sunday doors open at 9am and close at 3pm unless crowds dictate otherwise.
Vendor List

Adrenalin Gear
Antler Addiction 365
Apex Custom Gear
BowHunting League
Backwoods Mobile Gear
Brush Creek Monsters
Buckeye Archery Supply
BuckMasters
BullMan Outdoors
Buzzards Roost Saddles
Crüzr
Custom Gear Modifications
Dryad
Eastern Woods Outdoors
Elevate Stand Co.
Exodus Outdoor Gear
FoxTrot Ammo
Hunters Blend Coffee
Huntlyte
HuntWorth
Innovating the Outdoors
Latitude Outdoors
Legend Saddle Gear
NY Saddle Hunter
O' Hara Taxidermy
Out on a Limb Manufacturing
Pursuit Platforms
Real Deal Amsteel
Rebel Metal Fab
The Amsteel Guy
TrophyLine
Tuebor Saddles
TX5 Custom Gear
UltimAider
Wild Edge Inc.
XOP

@FueledbytheOutdoors
sent me this info by PM since I don't Face Book. I am assuming this is still correct.

It’s July 29-31 in Winchester Ohio.
Friday July 29th is a limited access event where people will pay $125 for a Weekend Experience Ticket to have dinner and a couple beers with our guest speakers. Jake Bush, Greg Staggs, Jacob Emery, and Aaron Ritter.
The ticket also gets them in the rest of the weekend for other events and early access on Saturday morning. Starts at 6pm.

Saturday doors open at 9am (8am for weekend experience tickets ) with demos going on throughout the day. Come shoot from a saddle, check out self filming gear, look at the latest stands saddles sticks steps platforms etc. Enter raffles. We are raffling a .350 Legend in an AR platform.

EXPO shuts down at 5pm and the film festival starts at 7pm and runs until 930.

Sunday doors open at 9am and close at 3pm unless crowds dictate otherwise.
Vendor List

Adrenalin Gear
Antler Addiction 365
Apex Custom Gear
BowHunting League
Backwoods Mobile Gear
Brush Creek Monsters
Buckeye Archery Supply
BuckMasters
BullMan Outdoors
Buzzards Roost Saddles
Crüzr
Custom Gear Modifications
Dryad
Eastern Woods Outdoors
Elevate Stand Co.
Exodus Outdoor Gear
FoxTrot Ammo
Hunters Blend Coffee
Huntlyte
HuntWorth
Innovating the Outdoors
Latitude Outdoors
Legend Saddle Gear
NY Saddle Hunter
O' Hara Taxidermy
Out on a Limb Manufacturing
Pursuit Platforms
Real Deal Amsteel
Rebel Metal Fab
The Amsteel Guy
TrophyLine
Tuebor Saddles
TX5 Custom Gear
UltimAider
Wild Edge Inc.
XOP
Sounds like I’m going to Ohio next weekend. Thanks for the info!

WEI has battle axe, but that's all I could get out of them in the last 6 weeks or so. I'd think they'll have them if anyone is interested.

I just came from the mobile hunting expo. I enjoyed the show. I took two friends that are new to the saddle hunting idea. Got to meet @DanO and his son and Scott from nysaddlehunter. The guys from Cruzr are great guys and one of the guys I took left with a Cruzr saddle and hat thanks Chad.

The only thing I came back with was a free Trophy Line hat, LOL.
Took alot of self control.
I did give DanO a idea for a new product. It will be interesting to see if he comes out with the Bridge Buddy.

I also showed some self control. Wanted a TX5 saddle but have a Cruzr xc I love so don’t need one I guess. Came home with Amsteel guys usa stick attachment to try. TX5 pouch that I don’t need but it was too awesome to pass up

Back