• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Mood wrap

Razorbak66

That’s what my buddy @Red Beard calls it. I ordered some Vinyl wraps to play with so I got some wraps that changed with temperature for ****z and giggles check it out

Let’s try this in the house it’s flo yellow go outside it changes color especially if you rub it. Something to do while sitting in the tree to pass the time waiting for the deers. LOL

Attachments

• 88843874-9244-426B-BD25-6E2FA1F136E3.jpeg
    88843874-9244-426B-BD25-6E2FA1F136E3.jpeg
    396 KB · Views: 65
They are thicker than normal bohning wraps and they held on pretty good so the jury is still out if they hold up in long run. I found them on Amazon vinyl wraps. I had to cut them to size which is fine if that sorta thing is ok with you

I want to give them a try. I been trying to cut my own wraps but strike out 2 times already by Amazon items. All the wraps unglued after 24hr at the edge. Wife been laughing at my failure for not buying manufactured wraps instead of making my own. I think my mistake is l try to buy the quality vinyls which are thicker but I'm using micro diameter arrows which are too small to form the vinyls. Or it could just me the adhesive sucked....

A guy I work with has a vinyl machine for making stickers and such. I get all of my arrow wraps cut by him for pennies. No problems with them sticking.

All I use is micro diameter shafts and I don’t have any problems sticking. Clean shaft real good and cut to size I go 3/16” over wrap and after I roll onto shaft I thumb it all over then I get a piece of paper towel and rub it all over hard then fletch. All I use now is the vinyl wrap from Amazon. When my buddy use to own AWU wraps company I had 100s of customized wraps but alas I’m running low so I use the Amazon vinyl and the thinnest vinyl I can get. The thicker will cause some issues but still usable

All I use is micro diameter shafts and I don’t have any problems sticking. Clean shaft real good and cut to size I go 3/16” over wrap and after I roll onto shaft I thumb it all over then I get a piece of paper towel and rub it all over hard then fletch. All I use now is the vinyl wrap from Amazon. When my buddy use to own AWU wraps company I had 100s of customized wraps but alas I’m running low so I use the Amazon vinyl and the thinnest vinyl I can get. The thicker will cause some issues but still usable

Ok. I'm doing something wrong then, or my process sucks.....

Nah ….it might be the vinyl but who knows? Are you using a mouse pad to roll on?

Yes, I think its all me since I been reading and seem like I'm the only one that has issues. I think leaving them in the garage unfolded kind of affected the adhesives. I can see section of the sheet detached from the protective covers as I unroll it.

Yes, I think its all me since I been reading and seem like I'm the only one that has issues. I think leaving them in the garage unfolded kind of affected the adhesives. I can see section of the sheet detached from the protective covers as I unroll it.

Make sure the arrows/wraps are room temp to slightly warm. Helps the adhesive stick.

Back