• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New from SE Wisconsin

Joe1224

So here we go,
ordered my Mantis and am ready to get after it.. New to Saddle Hunting and Bow Hunting. I've been checking out various methods to hunt from a tree and nothing seems to compare to the Saddle Hunting experience.
y
I'm sure I'll have tons of questions along the way and this seems like a good community to help out with those as they come up.

Thank You to the site Admins who keep this ship afloat.. Great info, this is going to be fun..

Cheers,

Welcome aboard

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome. I also live in SE Wisconsin. I mostly hunt just outside of Ladysmith though in NW WI. Going to get into more public land around here though.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Welcome!!! I was in your shoes just a year ago, you'll love it! Check out the New Saddlehunter section, glossary and my noobie info/advice, which is a good overview of all the crap out there, and it's updated w/ links.

Welcome!!! I was in your shoes just a year ago, you'll love it! Check out the New Saddlehunter section, glossary and my noobie info/advice, which is a good overview of all the crap out there, and it's updated w/ links.
Yes, that is a lot of excellent helpful information Donnie put together.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Welcome great site for new guys to learn alot and also for guys that have been saddle hunting for awhile. Your never to old to learn.

So here we go,
ordered my Mantis and am ready to get after it.. New to Saddle Hunting and Bow Hunting. I've been checking out various methods to hunt from a tree and nothing seems to compare to the Saddle Hunting experience.
y
I'm sure I'll have tons of questions along the way and this seems like a good community to help out with those as they come up.

Thank You to the site Admins who keep this ship afloat.. Great info, this is going to be fun..

Cheers,
Welcome from Michigan.

Also from se Wisconsin ..... west bend Good luck this. Year also my first year saddle hunting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also from se Wisconsin ..... west bend Good luck this. Year also my first year saddle hunting

I lived in West Bend most of my life but moved to Green Bay just 2 years ago.

Wirrex. I have lived here my whole life lol. Small world

Welcome aboard

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I love seeing more WI and MN guys. Welcome. And thank you for the tethrd support!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back