• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New north jersey saddle hunter

Njsaddlehunter

SH Member
Hunt in Hunterdon warren and Morris county’s Started saddle hunting this year and love it. Seems like a great community

Welcome from South Georgia. The community here is awesome. It’s a close second to actually hanging in a tree hunting.

You wouldn’t happen to be the guy with a terthd and first lite sticker on the back of your truck

Hey what’s up! I’m from South Jersey but I’ve been hunting public land in Hunterdon county this season. I’ll be up there for a few days starting tomorrow

Back