• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New saddle from Wild Edge

Apex7

SH Member
Just got an email about Wild Edge new saddle call the Berserker. It looks like a well built mesh saddle. It goes for $289.00

They have any more pics of it at the WS?
I was there 5-10 days ago and the only had a few pictures of a guy wearing it sitting in a tree that didn't show hardly anything and gave no idea of how the linman's and tether loops are configured or constructed same for the waist and leg straps and buckles

Ugly.... mesh and neoprene. That’s gonna be a swampass generator. Not to mention not a single molle loop. They are all gear loops. Dumb...
Look at it again it has mole loops on it . There's a 5 minute video on their web page on the features of the saddle.

Look at it again it has mole loops on it . There's a 5 minute video on their web page on the features of the saddle.

I am only seeing gear loops. Top and bottom rows.

I am not seeing a 5 min video either.

Hopefully there will be different colors other than. Black. Black is the worst color you can wear in the woods if you ask me. It stands out like crazy

Hopefully there will be different colors other than. Black. Black is the worst color you can wear in the woods if you ask me. It stands out like crazy

Judging by past experiences... you will be lucky to get your hands on a black one. If you want one buy one now before they burn that bridge too.

Im a gear junky. I dont know what it is but I just dont get excited when I hear a knew product from "Wild Edge" Im just not inline with what they do with their products. Ill pay attention to the reviews going forward. But I dont see a reason to pay so much for this. It looks like an attempt to get into the market. Sorry if that pisses someone off.

Im a gear junky. I dont know what it is but I just dont get excited when I hear a knew product from "Wild Edge" Im just not inline with what they do with their products. Ill pay attention to the reviews going forward. But I dont see a reason to pay so much for this. It looks like an attempt to get into the market. Sorry if that pisses someone off.

This saddle looks remarkably similar to my Treehopper Ultimate saddle which was $100 less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back