• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Saddle Hunter from OK

CalebDW4

Alright alright alright. This will be my first year saddle hunting so I’m still trying to figure out what all materials I will need. I’m kind of on a budget so I’m going with the seat drag rock harness this year!

What kind of rope should I use for my tether? And for my linesman rope?

What size to use for my Prusik knot?

I’ve seen where some Prusik cords don’t work on certain types of ropes and so I’m just trying to get more info on types of ropes to use to keep me safe as possible!

Where are you in the state? I am in Norman and I the same spot.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

But weekday evenings are already filled. So.....

There was a thread on here for 1 at Thunderbird, but it postponed due to the beer virus.

But weekday evenings are already filled. So.....

There was a thread on here for 1 at Thunderbird, but it postponed due to the beer virus.

Yep I’m working on getting the Tethrd Teach N Train rescheduled. Looking at July 11th but need confirm the pavilion is available. I will post as soon as it’s confirmed.

We are back on for Tethrd Teach n Train at Lake Thunderbird. July 11th from 11-4.

Go get signed up so we have good number of folks coming.

Hope to see you guys there.

Back