• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New to the saddle

I'm new to saddle hunting and looking for slightly used equipment to get started.
Welcome dude! Head on over to the classifieds and post, you’ll be sure to find a mint used set up to buy. Or post in the meet up section and try to meet up with some fellas to try their saddles before you dump money into it and decide it ain’t for you. Let us know if you have any questions you cant find the answers to in historical posts.

Check the classifieds daily. You can find everything you need in amazing condition and get forum member feedback at the same time. And we are well known for recirculating gear on there also. So I’ve purchased stuff from someone who purchased it from someone who got it from someone else on here. Hahaha.

Just post up where you’re located and someone will likely meet up with you and let you check some stuff out then you can make an informed decision based off of personal experience.

Welcome from Rosenberg Texas , you can find gear hear and I have also found stuff on Texas bow hunters web site just do a search for tree saddle hunting

Welcome from Maryland. Get the stuff from the classified. Or wait for a sale. But IMHO, stay away from the Trophyline Ambush series of saddle. Trophyline make good products OTHER than saddles...just saying this from my one experience but I think other have shared my views.

The Recon or the CGM saddle is a good buy!

Back