• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New XOP Seat Platform?

Just seen this on their website https://xopoutdoors.com/products/new-hang-on-seat-casting

Only $29 and 2.25 lbs. I think I paid $49. I like the last line in description " this is to be used only as a seat casting only. Not responsible if this is used in any other manner lol

I saw this the other day too. It's a little bit different design than the other one. I also noticed the disclaimer lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw this the other day too. It's a little bit different design than the other one. I also noticed the disclaimer lol

I think they caught wind of our platforms.....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Interesting. It's almost an exact copy of the lone wolf.

44a61151967c1e56eedf0075c1962d8b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
a6f583cc6c47bbb068bd91cb510e8153.jpg

Interesting. Anyone know the weight of the seat casting we have been using?

I would say they caught on lol. They were probably trying to figure out why they were selling so many replacement seats...

If I am looking at the correct photos of the earlier version, the new seat may be a little more reinforced with additional ribbing near the attachment point?

I just ordered the seat and two brackets for under $55 shipped. Just hoping this new seat is the equal or better than the previous version.

I just ordered the seat and two brackets for under $55 shipped. Just hoping this new seat is the equal or better than the previous version.
$55? Mine were$49.97 shipped.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Very curious to see if this is an improvement or not over the other seat. Post a review when you get a chance!

Which brackets are you buying? At their price I might just need to try a platform over my ameristeps.

Which brackets are you buying? At their price I might just need to try a platform over my ameristeps.

I bought the 6 point brackets for my XOP platform. They are pretty solid and bite good.

Pulled the trigger on one, what size tubing is everyone using? And thickness?

Back