• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Predator Platform same length as size 9 Muck Boot

solo_archer

In case y'all were wondering how big the predator platform was before ordering it, I realized on my last hunt that it's the same length as my size 9 Muck boot.

I can fit my whole boot on the Predator Platform without issue with practically none of my boot over the edge of the platform. I'm attaching a pic for reference.

I rarely stand with my full boot on like this, I usually have my feet more towards the middle of the platform, but it doesn't hurt to have a frame of reference. Also, there are plenty of people that have a bigger boot size than I do and haven't had an issue with the size of the predator platform.

Hope this helps!

Attachments

• muck-boot.jpg
    muck-boot.jpg
    643.2 KB · Views: 90
That is helpful. I have one on the way and plan on packing it out when I gonna tree hop which I tend to do on public land. I wear a size 13 but I’m sure it will be comfortable

Back