• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

predator platform

1. N

Tethrd Predator platform and Hawk Helium stick fusion.

I am a newbie, and merely found this YouTube post recently. I thought others here would appreciate it as well. The DIY design (platform flip) is fascinating to me. According to Roedeer mania (YouTube User Account): "I took the top steps away and narrowed the stick down to the same width as...
  2. Todd Brown

Platform Painting Really Necessary?

I am new to saddle hunting. When I say new, I mean I have not even placed my platform or saddle on a tree from the ground. I don't even think I will make it in a tree this year until I practice a lot. As a consequence of that I am all over this board and YouTube. Among the topics I cross from...
  3. M

**SOLD PLEASE REMOVE**Entire Tethrd Setup

Selling the following items. Purchased everything August 2020 and used 3 times. Everything is in excellent condition. $550 TYD Will take PayPal F&F or add 3% for G&S will also take Venmo or Zelle Tethrd Phantom Saddle Predator XL Tree tether and lineman’s belt SYS hauler ES 2.0 SYS Hauler ES OG...
  4. GreenMtHunter

DIY Camo

Decided to do a little DIY camo on my new Tethrd Predator Platform and Muddy Pro climbing sticks. Didn’t come out too bad!
  5. V

Platform Positioning

Hey guys, Where do you set your platform? Right above your last stick? Do you have your platform off to the side from the last stick? I’m assuming the platform position wants to be right in line with the tether? Sorry for the rookie questions! Thanks!
  6. Shakeandbake

Tethrd predator came with 2 stand off’s?

Did everyone get two stand off designs with their predator platforms? I got the standard bare solid aluminum one and a notched out black bat wing stand off. What stand off do you guys use?
  7. M

Predator Platform Mods?

Hey guys, first season saddle hunter here. Was wondering if there’s anyone out there that has made a mod to the predator platform? The bridge of my feet digs into the front lip when standing/leaning on stand. Wondering if there’s any ideas to modify it to help foot fatigue bc of this?
  8. B

Sitka Fanatic pack or Sitka Toolbox pack?

I’m new to saddle hunting. I was wanting to know which would be a better pack to hold a predator platform and some climbing sticks. I’ve been looking between Sitka’s Fanatic pack and their tool box pack. I would also need the pack to be able to hold incinerator jacket and bibs, in winter months.
  9. B

Which would be a better pack to hold climbing sticks and a predator platform

I’m new to saddle hunting. I was wanting to know which would be a better pack to hold a predator platform and some climbing sticks. I’ve been looking between Sitka’s Fanatic pack and their tool box pack. I would also need the pack to be able to hold a jacket and bibs.
  10. jmariner

WTB Predator Platform - Found one, please close

Looking to buy a Gen 2 platform for $150 shipped if anyone is looking to move one let me know. Thanks
  11. jsthunting

I just don’t know what I want for climbing

I’m from the hang and hunt way of hunting so sticks are a norm. I bought WildEdge and I’m just not sure about them. I have Hawk helium full size sticks and XOP sticks. I used to own Muddy Pro sticks years ago. I’ve been looking at beast sticks but not in stock. I just don’t know what I want. I...
  12. S

Predator Platform same length as size 9 Muck Boot

In case y'all were wondering how big the predator platform was before ordering it, I realized on my last hunt that it's the same length as my size 9 Muck boot. I can fit my whole boot on the Predator Platform without issue with practically none of my boot over the edge of the platform. I'm...
  13. ShawnE

SOLD Please Close - Tethrd Predator Platform

I am selling a like new, never hunted with Tethrd Predator tree saddle hunting platform. Only reason I am selling it is because I bought it with a saddle package and already have a platform system in place. Snag it up and go kill a public land swamp donkey! $200 tyd. Located in Michigan. Thank...
  14. P

WTT/WTS Lone Wolf Assault 2

Have a lone wolf assault 2 hang on. $150 buyer pays shipping. Will also trade for wild edge steps or a predator platform. PM if interested for pictures.
  15. Zddog

Perch, Predator, Lone Wolf Platforms

I don't know about you, but I can stop being excited about how much innovation has transpired over the past three years in the saddle industry. Not only has the saddles come a long way since the first one I ever hunted out of and still do (Trophyline Tree Saddle), but the steps and platforms...
Back