• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Rambo bike going on its first hunt.

ive been looking at the 350 mainly for compactness. I know its not as powerful but its weight limit is 300lbs and still does 15mph. Just havent pulled the trigger yet.

Sweet!! I WILL have an E bike next year. I believe I am going to build my own. Anxious to see what you think of it.

Ended up not hunting but I did put 9 miles on Rambo. Hills were no issues, rutted roads were again no issues. Not much mud, it's been pretty dry here.
Battery life is good and boy this thing is quiet.
Got home and attached the game hauler to Rambo and hauled it for a bit. No changes. Larry, a fellow down the road actually got in the hauler (215 lbs) and up a ditch bank and around the road we went, there was no issues.
My Hybrid stand fits on the rear rack and I'm ready for deer season.
I did not purchase the bow/gun rack. I don't like my weapon getting beat up so I purchased the double bags instead. Lot's of room in those bags.
I like!

Is yours a mid drive motor or hub style?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also atyached tje tamb game hauler today and my neighbor road i it (215#) for a short ride. No issues
d9425f98a52a96863ef0c7065946072e.jpg
2701d6f11b3b6d9d0f88a5cd1df27e62.jpg
0fe7e733d2d65ca9cf4f04cbaffefe35.jpg
1d282c3dabeb722330f6e4ace465aa8b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Great thread! I can't wait to try the ebike out. Between the Hobie and the Rambo, I'll never have to walk again. Now if someone could just create a motorized rubber boot I'd be all set!

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

Great thread! I can't wait to try the ebike out. Between the Hobie and the Rambo, I'll never have to walk again. Now if someone could just create a motorized rubber boot I'd be all set!

Sent from my Galaxy S8.
no bueno for public land in WV wonder how theyre regulated in other states

Most states consider 750 Watts or less “non motorized”

Id need confirmation and then... wv states bikes must remain on trails or path... how far are you willing to walk away from a 3k bike to hunt

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Hunting southern WV, there’s no way this bike would be practical in the mountains down here! I’ll have to stick to the SxS....

Back