• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Revolutionary Cold Weather Layering Systems

I'm going to sit here and say it works lol. I've tried the Eberlestock stuff, the Wiggy's stuff, Aclima stuff, and both the Brynjie Super Thermo and Wool Thermo. Still have and use the Brynjie stuff almost every outing...

Steve Speck from Exo Mountain Gear uses and likes these a lot.

Last edited:
I shrunk my first one too, but can still squeeze into it…with a little force… because I wont be giving one of my daughters fishnets
Same here. I didn't read the care instructions and shrunk mine, but they still work ok just a little snug.

I’ve used both the wiggys and now for the past few years the Brynjie and love it.

The wiggys works but is an extremely uncomfortable imo the cut did not fit me well which may of played into the comfort issue.

The Brynjie is extremely comfortable and functional. Would def recommend

I’ve used both the wiggys and now for the past few years the Brynjie and love it.

The wiggys works but is an extremely uncomfortable imo the cut did not fit me well which may of played into the comfort issue.

The Brynjie is extremely comfortable and functional. Would def recommend
I couldn't even physically put my "proper" size on in the Wiggy's...

Yeah, I had to call Jerry after mine didn't fit too. He exchanged it for the correct size.
It all should've "fit" my body but without stretch, I couldn't fit my foot through the bottom of the leg lmao! I usually wear small bottoms and I had ordered medium, definitely not needing a large! I fit into the medium shirt as it should, but removing it was interesting.

Back