• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddlehunter.com Member Map - New & Improved!

skell

Staff member
SH Member
We have a new member map to make it easier to locate fellow saddle hunters near you.
I was able to pull a fair amount of data from the previous Google map, but we know some who added their location previously will be missing.
So double check that you are on the map if you would like to be.

A few things:
- This map is read only to those without the password. So we shouldn't lose the map. If we do, the data is backed up...multiple times :)
- If you are not on the map and want to be, there is a Google Form for you to fill out. It is located here: https://forms.gle/VpqpqB136BZ62abc8
- Your location can be as specific as you would like. From full street address with city, state, zip or just a zip code alone.
- International users should do a minimum of city, country, postal code.
- If you fill out the form be patient with seeing your pin show up. We will be updating the map manually. So there will be a delay.
- before you go into the add me form, copy the URL to your profile. The form asks for it. It will save me a ton of time getting everything set up!
- Eventually, the location pins will link to the member's profile. I have some of the list done, but not all. Be patient with me...it's a long list.

Post up questions if you have any! Enjoy!

Last edited:
Nice! Thanks for putting this together. Just added myself. I never could use the old map.

Wow, @skell ! I went to it and turned on the Thunderforest,outdoors map for my location it shows all of my hunting area topo with great detail...I used my hunting property as a location( building a home there in two years) so if I was ever talking about it you can go there with this and see where I hunt public land...so awesome! Thanks! I also just realized from the map that one weekend I hunted 20 miles from @NY_surv3yor LOL.

Last edited:
I cant find my url,where is it?
From SH main page...not thru Tapatalk
Pic 1: click your avatar
Pic 2: click your name
Pic 3: highlight the address (aka URL) and copy
53f572b105fae7fcb8bc0eb35eff36e3.jpg
057dfc5c9bf1463fe3da15122ee9b0bf.jpg
f59ad34010b97bc69d8fc98b9d5a8c80.jpg

Back