• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SOLD - PLEASE CLOSE - Tethrd Predator XL, Pack, 1 Stick, aider, Spanker pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

spinal tap

SH Member
Extra Christmas cash? Didn't get what you want? Here is your chance!

Just add your favorite harness and you basically have a system. All of these items are essentially new. I climbed my palm trees a couple times and decided I preferred to use my EWO one stick system, but hey, maybe it's for you! Plus, I've done all the hard work of sourcing, paying the tax, and assembling things for you! If you aren't familiar, see threads on SH and look for Spanker Hydration pack and you can combine it with the Predator Pack and you have a no nonsense, minimalist approach for a quick and dirty day pack hunt, ultralight. I connected them, added silicone tubing in the molle to pad your back - I think this is a unique invention? - Tags are still on many pieces and the Predator XL, predator pack and Spanker have never been in the field. The One Stick with Custom Amsteel Aider - 15 inch steps - are essentially new, just trialed up the palm tree.

Retail Price of everything is $493.46 as of 12/25/23. Sale price of everything same date is $422.21, plus you're in for taxes, and maybe shipping. It's actually more because I bought some accessory straps and what not too. I'd like to part with this as a system, as a deal to someone. I'm asking $300 for the whole thing (that's essentially 40% off and essentially new and labor included). I am willing to part it out too, but likely not as great of a deal. Here is what you get with retail prices.

Retail pricing of each:
Elite Spanker Tactical Moller Hydration Pack $38.98
Generic padded Straps $15
Tethrd Predator XL $209
Predator Pack XL $72.50
Tethrd One Stick $119.99
Custom Amsteel Products 15 " step x 3 aider $37.00

If you want any one or two of these, I'll sell you those items at 30% off retail, but kinda want to give it a litte time just to see if I get a bite for the whole shebang.

Paypal or Venmo
You cover estimated shipping - I'm in San Diego

Peace
JD

Attachments

• IMG_6749.png
    IMG_6749.png
    364.8 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_6750.png
    IMG_6750.png
    386.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_6752.png
    IMG_6752.png
    368.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_6753.png
    IMG_6753.png
    353.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_6754.png
    IMG_6754.png
    348.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_6755.png
    IMG_6755.png
    387.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_6756.png
    IMG_6756.png
    399.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_6757.png
    IMG_6757.png
    386.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_6758.png
    IMG_6758.png
    371.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_6759.png
    IMG_6759.png
    380.3 KB · Views: 53
One thing I didn't mention, if you are someone like me flies in to locations to hunt, this system will pack much smaller than say the EWO one stick because your stick and platform two pieces so you pack flatter. It's a pain to pack around my EWO one stick, but eventually I got it figured out how to not waste space, as I travel with just check ins; one is my bow case, the other is a cooler full of stuff with a light weight duffel inside. Then I can pay for a third bag coming home with meat in the cooler and my other stuff is in a duffel. That is the dilemma with the EWO one stick vs. predator and Tethrd one stick system..... Neither work well in a big ole check in duffel bag coming home, but I got it figured out. A tip if you hunt like this is to take the duffel bag through security and then they end up gate checking the duffel, so you often get the third bag for free. Just play dumb. In Kansas, in November, the check-in is really small, so they paid attention to my duffel and asked me about checking it..... A few pounds of ground venison and they said to go ahead and take it through security :) - gate checked. Smiles and gifts go a long way....

Just did a random shipping quote to Michigan and it came out to $18 and change, just if you need an idea of the cost to ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back