• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Sold Please Close WTS: Benchmade Bushcrafter EOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outtwolunch

Selling a used Benchmade Bushcrafter EOD 162-1 w/ box. Really like the knife but trying to fund some other things. The blade does show some wear as shown in pictures, nothing that will in any way hinder performance. Asking 170 TYD. OBO. Any questions just text/call me. Five Four Zero Three Five Three Three Seven Nine Zero. Thanks

Pictures are too big for this forum..don't hesitate to text me if interested. I have this on other forums as well for a quick sale so let me know what website your on.

Heres the pictures. Thanks Adrena123 for showing me how to upload them!

Attachments

• IMG_4201.PNG
    IMG_4201.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_4202.PNG
    IMG_4202.PNG
    2.6 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_4203.PNG
    IMG_4203.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 68
Outtwolunch, are you an EOD tech sellin his EOD knife? I think that may be Kangaroo Court material!:smile:

Haha I'll be whatever you want me to be if it sells the knife quicker haha. Never heard the phrase "Kangaroo Court".

These are great knives! I sanded down the rough corners of the handle and it really made this knife excellent!

About the only thing I would trade it for would be a predator platform gen 2 but I doubt people are letting those go ha.

These are great knives! I sanded down the rough corners of the handle and it really made this knife excellent!
Thanks for the bump, I am a big fan of benchmade knives. My favorite is an EDC north fork, took the recurve out to make it a legitimate drop point and love it.

I see it has S30V steel!! Great knife steel!! Should really hold an edge. I love Benchmade knives...

I know there are better steels out there but S30V has been the highest quality one I'm willing to purchase and it does perform very well. Thanks for the bump.

Just kidding with you, I'm a retired Navy EOD tech. Sorry for your troubles, brother. Anything I can do to help?
Haha went right over my head. Didn't mean for it to sound so "woe is me". Very nice of you to offer help but I'll make it work, just have to get rid of some things ha. If you really want to help, just keep an eye out for my classified ads and hit me up if you see anything your interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back