TEAM 11 Discussion Thread

Jason Wandling

Where is everyone from and what states do you hunt? I’m from Charleston WV. I usually hunt WV and Ohio but this year will be WV only due to limited vacation time.

Ga_hunter

I'm in Georgia, hunt all over the state in random places. Maybe get a Kentucky trip in before it's over. Our season opened Saturday. I hunted all weekend, only saw a spike and a 3 pt.
Good luck everyone

Hannah Nyitrai

Hey y'all, I'm from NE Arkansas. I urban hunt as well as some public land with my bow. My nickname in my family is Spike Assassin (no antler restrictions in the urban deer zones) but I'm hoping to up my game this year!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Jmseeker21

Hey all. From Minnesota. Sticking in state this year. Our season opened Saturday but I can't get out until the 27th. (Why everyone had to get married in September is beyond me) but I'm gonna be able to hit it hard after that. Good luck at that big guy what a beautiful deer!

Hannah Nyitrai

Hey all. From Minnesota. Sticking in state this year. Our season opened Saturday but I can't get out until the 27th. (Why everyone had to get married in September is beyond me) but I'm gonna be able to hit it hard after that. Good luck at that big guy what a beautiful deer!
Agreed, everyone thinks a fall wedding will be great. It really gets in the way of hunting and college football....no consideration!
#boomersooner

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Jason Wandling

I’m at a disadvantage this year. I only have 5 days of vacation. Last year I hunted 40 days straight in 2 states and killed 2 bucks a doe and missed another buck. I just hope my saddle gets here before I start hunting.