• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

The B.O.B One stick

Apex7

SH Member
Does anybody use the Big B.O.B and how do you like it ? Would you recommend it ?

Would you explain

I had to return mine. Holes ovalized on the top of the stick upon first cam over. Had to eat shipping in both directions for a badly designed product that failed. No, I do NOT recommend.

We used one at the elevated 3 d archery tournament and all the guys from Swamp N Stomp bought one because of how well it worked. I can’t speak for enkiss’s troubles but the 3 I’ve used so far have all been incredible. You don’t need to cam it down while using it as a stick, only when you get to height and want it for the platform stability.

Back