• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

TRADED PLEASE CLOSE - WTS/WTT Custom LH Prime Ion 28/65

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShawnE

1 of 1 Custom Left Hand Prime Ion up for discussion.

Would love to trade for a Hoyt Buffalo, Satori or Gamemaster 2 recurve as some specific examples but would consider other options as well.

This bow is as close to brand new you could hope to find on the secondary market.

28/65
Realtree Edge Riser
Ghost Green Limbs
QAD HDX Camo rest
G5 Optix XR4 floating bottom pin sight – includes working light
Full set of brand new string, yokes and cables also included

Custom Prime Ion I built brand new in 2018 at the factory while I worked at G5. Most Ions sold had silver anodized cams, limb pockets, nuts, etc. I built this with all black cams and parts which is a much better look in my opinion. I also used their “blackout” limb decals which replaced their standard silver decals as well. I had the riser Kolorfused in the new Realtree Edge and complimented that with 65 pound Ghost Green limbs. The Ion was never offered in either of these colors – this is a 100% bespoke built bow – perks of the job at the time : ) To my eyes it's the baddest Ion ever made – and given I put every single part together and tuned the bow to perfection adds another measure of satisfaction. After a couple years of swearing I would never sell it...well here it is to be offered to you fine people. It's a stunning example of what I still debate as the best line of bows Prime has offered to date.

Asking $575 shipped tyd or local pickup in Michigan.

2.JPG
3.JPG
1.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG

Last edited:
I LOVE my ion. Its my back up bow but shoots right with my v3.

I shoot a black 5, love it. What about the ion gets your nod?
Sorry for the delayed reply, I spent 4 days in the woods and forgot about this in the evenings.

The Ion is so much easier to tune and service in my experience. The rubber grip is way more comfortable (I despise bare metal riser grips), it's a slimmer, more compact bow, smoother shooting in my opinion and doesn't suffer from the cam lean problems that plague so many of their split limb bows. From someone who has built, shot and serviced literally thousands of Primes and countless customer returns, the amount of troubleshooting and headache I experienced on the Logic and Black series platform was not a fun experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back