• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Treezyn camo

Duke

Anyone else tried Treezyn camo? I’m in middle Tennessee and their early and late season camo matches a variety of the environments I hunt. I used the late season in CO on a hunt and it matched the mountain area I was in pretty well. Curious of any other thoughts and maybe I’m introducing a new company to some.

Never heard of it before but it seems like it’s a decent pattern if you like bark style patterns. To me, this style of camo is very dark to begin with. I like camo that breaks up the human form. We all are attracted to camo that looks good to us but in reality, the best camo is very open and lighter to brake up the blob. Patterns like ASAT, Predator, Natural Gear, Kryptek’s new Skyfall looks very promising …. and some of the newer proprietary patterns from first lite , Sitka, Skre, Thlete etc are very open Mossy Oaks’s Terra Gila is pretty good too.

Last edited:
I have not tried it but I’m definitely taking a liking to Asio Gear lately. That will probably be my next purchase

Never heard of it before but it seems like it’s a decent pattern if you like bark style patterns. To me, this style of camo is very dark to begin with. I like camo that breaks up the human form. We all are attracted to camo that looks good to us but in reality, the best camo is very open and lighter to brake up the blob. Patterns like ASAT, Predator, Natural Gear, Kryptek’s new Skyfall looks very promising …. and some of the newer proprietary patterns from first lite , Sitka, Skre, Thlete etc are very open Mossy Oaks’s Terra Gila is pretty good too.
Touché I love hearing different perspectives

I’ve got several pieces of treezyn…. It’s pretty well made. I like the pattern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I actually took the time to look at more of thier stuff…. The late season stuff looks perfect for mid October on. In my original post I was just looking at the greener, darker early season patterns. I stand corrected. Wear what you like I say!!

Anyone else tried Treezyn camo? I’m in middle Tennessee and their early and late season camo matches a variety of the environments I hunt. I used the late season in CO on a hunt and it matched the mountain area I was in pretty well. Curious of any other thoughts and maybe I’m introducing a new company to some.
Duke, not thread jacking here and I have no affiliation to this company either but give a look at Asio Gear also. They are out of South Carolina. Maybe their pattern will work in your area also.

Duke, not thread jacking here and I have no affiliation to this company either but give a look at Asio Gear also. They are out of South Carolina. Maybe their pattern will work in your area also.
I’m surrounded by hardwoods. Asio would blend in great here! There have been several suggestions that I was unaware of. Do we have a wives support group thread for when she finds out I had to buy a set of each? Maybe y’all can help explain why I need (what she calls my outfits) different patterns for different seasons and environments.

I’m surrounded by hardwoods. Asio would blend in great here! There have been several suggestions that I was unaware of. Do we have a wives support group thread for when she finds out I had to buy a set of each? Maybe y’all can help explain why I need (what she calls my outfits) different patterns for different seasons and environments.
Report here when it gets rough. We are here to help you through the dark times.

Report here when it gets rough. We are here to help you through the dark times.

We need to start posting deals directly to that thread :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Back